The Municipality of South Dundas is developing a Parks & Recreation Master Plan to guide and manage the development of facilities, programs and services over the next ten years. The Master Plan will explore various topic areas including:
- Indoor and outdoor recreation facilities;
- Programs, activities, and events;
- Parks, open spaces, waterfront and trails; and
- Service delivery policies and practices.
Have your say!
Please provide your input in one or more of the following ways:
- Click here to learn about the project, your community and factors being considered in developing the Master Plan.
- Click here to complete the Community Survey. The survey will be open until February 4, 2022.
- Submit Written Comments by e-mail to email@example.com
A future Public Information Session will be held near the end of the planning process to present the draft Master Plan and to obtain your feedback. Stay tuned for updates!