The Municipality of South Dundas Awards of Excellence recognize and celebrate growth and success in the Municipality. These Awards shine a spotlight on success stories of local businesses and individuals, who contribute to the growth of the South Dundas community.
Nominations for 2021 are closed. 2022 nominations will open in the summer/fall. Stay tuned.
Tips for submitting a nomination:
- Choose the category that will best showcase the business, individual or organization
- Fill out the nomination form with as much detail as possible and provide as many specific facts and figures as you can
- Complete every section of the Nomination Form
- Pretend that you are writing this for someone who has never heard of the nominee and tell us why they deserve to be recognized with one of these awards
|2019 Winners||2020 Winners||2021 Winners|
- Business of the Year Award
Ross Video Ltd.
- Agriculture Leadership Award
Nick Thurler, Thurler Farms Inc.
- Community Builder Award
100 Women Who Care About South Dundas
- New Business Award
StoneCropAcres Winery & Vineyard
- Tourism Award
Barbara Rabideau, Galop Canal Bluegrass Festival
- Young Professional Award
Cole Veinotte, Jade Transportation
- Business of the Year Award: Morrisburg Leader
- Community Builder Award: John Ross
- Tourism Award: Stone Crop Acres Winery and Vineyard
- Young Professional Award: Matraca Villeneuve
- Agriculture Leadership Award: Upper Canada Creamery
- Innovation Award: Community Living, Laura Jarvis and Marianne Vanderlaan
- Green Award: Lakeshore Massage Therapy
- New Business Award: Eastern Ontario Fleet Parking and Power Restoration Inc.
- Business of the Year Award: Jay’s Tire and Repair
- Community Builder Award: Swank Construction Ltd
- Tourism Award: Upper Canada Playhouse
- Young Professional Award: Ryan Gilmer
- Agriculture Leadership Award: Henderson’s Abattoir
- Innovation Award: Alaboard FCR Corp
- Green Award: Ross Video Ltd
- New Business Award: Rijke’s Produce Farm