Carman House Museum

Carman House building

Worker in Pioneer Clothing Outside Carmen House MusuemBuilt in 1815 by Michael Carman III, the son of a Palatine Loyalist, Carman House is a Georgian limestone cottage that has been historically restored to its original form. The Carman House is one of just three buildings in Iroquois that were not moved prior to the historic flooding of the St. Lawrence Seaway and now operates as a living history museum, complete with costumed interpreters to detail the features of both the home, as well as the way of life for United Empire Loyalists.

Carman House is closed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. 

Type
Historical
Address
5895 Carman Rd, Iroquois, ON K0E 1K0