South Dundas Recreation offers a number of affordable and fun recreations programs for children, youth and adults. Get your family out and active today! See all available programs through the online registration portal. Click the icon below for more. Register online or visit the Municipal Office.
Create an Account
- Visit South Dundas' online registration portal.
- Don’t have an account? Click the ‘Signup’ button.
- Complete all fields with current information. The primary owner must register first. Family members can be added once your account has been activated.
- Once all fields are complete, click the 'Submit' button.
- An email will be sent to the email address provided with your username and temporary password.
- After clicking the 'Submit' button, you'll be taken to your new online account.
- Click on the 'Manage Login' button at the top of the screen to create a new password.
- Passwords must include the following: 8 characters long, 1 upper case letter, 1 lower case letter, 1 number.
- Click on 'Add Family Member' to add additional members to your account.
Register for a Program
- From your online account click ‘Activity Registration’ at the top of the screen.
- Programs are separated by age group. You can navigate from the activity registration home page by looking under each individual age group or by searching for a specific program on the left of the screen.
- Once you’ve found the activity you’d like to register for, click ‘BOOK’.
- This will bring you to the landing page for this activity, click ‘BOOK’ again at the top right of the page
- Select who you would like to book for this activity. You can choose multiple people in your family if you wish to book more than one person.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Complete all questionnaires.
- Ensure you ‘agree’ to the Waiver and Release of Liability.
- Click ‘Next’.
- You will be redirected to ‘The Store’ to pay for your activity registrations.
- Complete all fields with payment information.
- Review your order and total and click ‘Place My Order’.